Register for HCUP’s Instructor-Led Data User’s Workshop!
Tuesday, September 19, 2017 from 9:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. ET
In 2014, over half (57.8 percent) of this nation's invasive, therapeutic surgeries were performed in the hospital-owned ambulatory surgery setting while the remaining 42.2 percent were performed in the inpatient setting1. HCUP's upcoming Data User's Workshop, Using the HCUP State Ambulatory Surgery and Services Databases (SASD), on September 19 not only examines this growing shift from inpatient to ambulatory surgery, but compares post-surgical outcomes for these settings of hospital-based care using HCUP's State Databases. Register today to learn more!
The workshop is offered free of charge. It will take place at Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) headquarters in Rockville, Maryland.
For any other questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
1Steiner CA (Institute for Health Research, Kaiser Permanente), Karaca Z (AHRQ), Moore BJ (IBM Watson Health), Imshaug MC (IBM Watson Health), Pickens G (IBM Watson Health). Surgeries in Hospital-Based Ambulatory Surgery and Hospital Inpatient Settings, 2014. HCUP Statistical Brief #223. May 2017. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/reports/